Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hoisin Shrimp and Cucumber Salad

This past week I've really enjoyed staying at home and not being at my apartment. I just like being with my family esp when my sister comes home. Like tonight!! She brought her lil' puppy, Lily and I made a yummy dinner for the family! 

I got this recipe from PBfingers for Hoisin Shrimp and a Vinegar Cucumber and Scallion Salad! I have been wanting to make this recipe for a while and when we tore apart the freezer and found a bag full of shrimp, I thought it was the perfect night to try it out! 

The picture stinks but check it out.. 

Ingredients:


And for dessert... 
In my cup:
coconut
coffee
yogurt chips
captain crunch
sprinkles

My workout was great tonight! I ran 2 miles for 20 minutes, walked for 5 mins. Then I headed to the mat for a bunch of ab and arm routines. I finished up with 15 minutes on a bike! Time to study.. have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. The food loos delicious.

    Patience
    Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete