Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lazy Dog


The only good thing about my 9 hour school day is a 1.5 hour break that I have about half way through my day, that allows me to grab a quick bite to fuel me through the rest of my day. 

Today I had a little extra time and decided to meet my mom for lunch. She was babysitting my sister's dog so we had to go somewhere that was dog-friendly.. so we landed on Lazy Dog cafe! We sat outside under a heater and it was perfect! We  had a little friend peeking over the table... 

Lily girl :) 

She was actually such a good little girl. Besides the few times she put her little paws on the table to see if she could snatch a leftover. 


We gave her a little cheese and she was a happy puppy and fell asleep in her little bag. 
For lunch my mom and I both got a cup of the warm tortilla soup. Cheese on the side. (I love their tortilla soup but boy do they pound on the cheese. It becomes a mess and no fun to eat anymore!) 

We also shared a Mediterranean Pizetti... 

Flat bread with veggies and goat cheese
drizzled with balsamic vinegar

I love lunch dates with my mommy. We try to get together at least once or twice a week even if I go home for the weekends. I am very lucky to have such an amazing mom. She sacrifices so much for me and my family. I love my mommy to death. 


Me with the best parents 
in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment