Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And for dessert...


For dinner I sliced the rest of my red pepper and some orange bell peppers and tossed them in the pan. I added chicken (frozen from trader joes, I cheated but its so easy!) when the peppers were partly cooked and topped off a whole wheat pita with avocado and my peppers. Soo good! Afterward I thought about how adding a little spread of hummus to the pita would have perfected it. Oh well, next time! Then is was dessert timee! I have been wanting fro yo from yo land for like 3 weeks now so I decided to treat myself. I was headed to Kev's and decided to surprise him with his favorite flav coconut with strawbs! And for me.... 


In my cup:
peanut butter (duh :) ) 
vanilla wafer
lil bit of devils food cake (new flavor I had to try!)
strawbs
bluebs
coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment