Saturday, March 5, 2011

ABCs of Me

A.   Age: 20

B.    Bed time: 1030 most week nights, 11-12 weekends. I need my 8 hours or no one is happy the next day! :)

D.   Dogs: I have two. Sometime three if you count my sister's. Look how cute they are  


Bear 
and Sophie 

E.    Essential start to your day: Make my bed! I literally make my bed every morning. Boring, huh?

F.  Favorite color: Purple. My room is even purple. That was a fun project, not!! 

G.  Gold or silver: Gold and Silver. I like to switch it up but I usually stick to gold. 

H.  Height: 5'3" .. and a half? Sometimes I like to push it :) 

I.   Instruments you play: About two songs on the piano including A Whole New World (Aladdin) 

J.   Job title: Hostess 

K.  Kids: One day:) 

L.  Live: Orange County 

M. Mom’s name: Tamara 

N.  Nicknames: Lo, Lo Town, Loski, Lo-ey

O.  Overnight hospital stays: None, thank goodness! 

P.  Pet peeve: People who rush me/difficult people.

Q.  Quote from a movie: "Get in the Water! Get in the Water! I'm sorry, please baby, get in the water." The Notebook 

R.  Righty or Lefty: Righty 

S.   Siblings: One older sis, Katherine. She's my bestie.  

T.   Time you wake up: 6 or 7 on weekdays, 8 or 9 on weekends. I love getting up early so I can tackle a few more things in the morning. That doesn't always happen.. 

U.   Underwear: Hanky Panks. They're a little overpriced (ok, a lot!) but they're the best, right?

V.    Vegetables you dislike: Green beans. Yuck!  or garbanzo beans. any beans really. 

W.   What makes you run late: When people rush me! Kidding, but I hate when I am rushed! See pet peeve.

X.    X-rays you’ve had: Couldn't tell ya

Y.    Yummy food you make: Baked goods are my specialty. But I also love making sweet salmon and marinated asparagus, and salads with fruit, cheese and chicken or salmon. 

Z.     Zoo animal favorite: monkeys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment