Friday, March 25, 2011

Pumpkin Oatmeal Bowl

This morning I woke up to pouring rain, again. What's with this weather??? My mom and I had plans to take the dogs for a walk bright and early but when we saw the pouring rain, we opted on sleeping in instead : ) 

When I finally got out of bed at 9 am, I made myself a delicious pumpkin oatmeal bowl... 


pumpkin oatmeal bowl:
1 cup of oatmeal mixed with 
1 tablespoon Pumpkin Butter 
sprinkle of cinnamon 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or to taste)
1 Tbl flaxseed
sliced bananas 

Yumm! The pumpkin has 0 grams of fat and 40 cals per Tbl. Not to shabby! It felt like fall, in my mouth!

After working on homework for a bit, I headed to the gym with my bff Katie! I haven't seen her in months! She goes to school at UCLA and quite possibly might be the busiest person I know. So, I was sooo excited to see her and catch up! 


Me and Katie 
(I know, sooo blonde)

After running 2 miles, followed by 25 minute intervals/hills we headed to the mat! We did an awesome ab push up combo.. 10 push ups followed by a certain ab routine, repeat! It was intense and had both of us soo sweaty! 

It's nice havin a workout buddy, and I always seem to push myself a little harder and the time flies by when you're catchin' up! 

We finished up with 15 minutes of cycling and 20ish minutes in the sauna. It was a great workout!

Time to get ready for dinner date with Kev : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment