Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fresh Air

I've spent the last two days plopped on the couch with a box of kleenex and a bottle of advil. So this morning when I woke up feeling MUCH better, I decided to take advantage of this beautiful Southern California day, and go for a walk! Morning walks are my favorite and I'm usually accompanied by a dog (or two:) ) but this morning I decided to fly solo. Not that I don't love my pups but I was a little short on time and wanted to just have some time alone. The walk was just beautiful and the weather was perfect! Check out the view from my street.. 



I decided to walk to my favorite coffee shop about 1.5 miles away ( so about a 3 mile walk). Since, I have been pretty sick I decided I should probably take it a little slow my first day back. So off to Cyrano's I went.. and this is what I got..


Iced Vanilla Chai Tea Latte 


They have the best Vanilla Chai Teas ever! If you are a local and you haven't been there, you MUST check it out! It's so fun to go down there on Saturdays and Sundays with the fam because there are always tons of people from the "hood" (our neighborhood) hanging around with their dogs. On my walk back I ran into a couple runners and dog walkers and it put a smile on my face to see so many people being active on such a pretty day. I feel so blessed to live in such a gorgeous area with friendly folks out n' about! Now off to work then to run a few errands! Hope you all enjoy this day as much as I will! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment