Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mini Vaca

I've been lagging on blogging about my somewhat crazy weekend last week so I finally snagged a couple minutes to tell you about my "mini vaca." I was asked to housesit last weekend for a friend of a friend who I have only met once. They live in a huge house in Laguna Niguel so naturally, I didn't want to stay alone so Kev decided to tag along for the weekend. The lady let us stay in their beautiful guest house and we had the whole weekend to relax and take care of an adorable 4 month old puppy. It really was a relaxing getaway from the "orange bubble" expect for a few minor mishaps. We got locked out of the house twice and I had to climb through a doggy door 4 times. We also got stuck in horrible story traffic on our way to LA for a work thing that Kev had to do and therefore we missed din with my sis and Cam. (We have been planning a dinner with them for about two months and ALWAYS have to reschedule. So frustrating!) 
Despite the madness, look at this cutie we got play with and love for a weekend...


Indy
two cuties :) 

After a stressful weekend we decided to head to the Cheesecake Factory for yummy din and the best Reeses Cheesecake that we shared for a nutritious breakfast the next morn ;) 

Me and Kevin 





No comments:

Post a Comment