Monday, February 21, 2011

Back to Reality

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was.. interesting, check back later for a post on my mini vaca! But sadly, today I had to snap back to reality because I had tons to do! I slept in a little this morning (9am!) and when I woke up realized all that I had to do. 
I started my mornin' off with a Vanilla and Cranberry Lite Yogurt with Chia seeds (Thanks to a suggestion from Julie's Peanut Butter Fingers). They are great!! They add just enough texture, like Julie I am such a texture person. They also give carry a huge pack of Omega 3's (more than salmon!) and they help curb your appetite if you're looking to loose weight, which I am not. I just like the little added crunch!


Then I headed to the gym for a cardio and ab workout! 
10 minutes- 6.0 treadmill 
10 minutes- stair stepper 
10 minutes- elliptical 
Ab workout 
25 crunches- legs up in table top
25 crunches- legs up to the right
25 crunches- legs up to the left 
25 jack hammers 
25 crunches- legs down 
40 arm to heel reaches 
 
Planks
1 min- hold plank 
10 push ups
10- right side plank reaches (hand up cross body and reach below torso)
10- left side plank reaches (same as above) 
*repeat entire plank workout! 


I am a little sore today because Kevin and I did the Panther Ab workout yesterday! I whooped his booty! ;) (he might disagree) Then I had a chai tea and a bowl of bluebs (aka blueberries) for a snacky snack. 

Time for Lunch!! Today for lunch I had an Asian Tuna Salad. Yum! 

Avacado, Tomtoes and Tuna over bed of lettuce
tossed with light Asian Dressing

And I can't forget to mention the dark chocolate heart I had for dessert! I needed a little sugar kick before I bury my head in books again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment