Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two of My Favorite Things: Weddings and Romance

This morning was a hurried one. Woke up, showered, made breakfast which consisted of an Alternative bagel sandwich with a fried egg, half of a grapefruit and vanilla chai tea! It was a bomb breakfast that gave me just enough energy to hit the books for an extra hour of studying (on top of the 9 hours I studied yesterday) and to power through my exam. 

Now that thats over, I needed to snag a little break in between classes. My go to when I have a break: Nora Robert's Bride Quartet. If you are like me and many girls, you might be obsessed with weddings. Ok, obsessed is a strong word. Maybe, interested? Anyway, these books are about 4 best friends who make their lives about their wedding planning business and fall in love along the way. It is so romantic and since I love lovee weddings and romance these are the perfect fix! Check em' out... 




No comments:

Post a Comment